Greetings from the South Dakota Jump$tart Coalition!!
Working together we can improve the financial literacy of South Dakota's youth
If you're involved with or concerned about students learning how to handle money successfully - you've come to the right place.
The South Dakota Jump$tart Coalition is a non-profit organization with over 69 individuals and organizations representing business, government and education who have joined together to improve the personal financial literacy of South Dakota's citizens.
South Dakota Jump$tart Coalition's goals:
1. Evaluate financial literacy of South Dakota youth.
2. Become a clearinghouse for age appropriate resources of local, state, and national providers
3. Promote the teaching of personal finance.
4. Raise awareness of financial literacy needs throughout South Dakota.
5. Enhance professional development of financial educators and sharing of best practices.
The South Dakota Jump$tart Coalition is a proud affiliate of the National Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy. The National Jump$tart Coalition, based in Washington, D.C., was first convened in 1995 and consists of over 200 organizations committed to improving the financial literacy of America's youth. For more information, visit their website at www.jumpstart.org.