WHAT WE DO:
The Jump$tart Personal Finance Clearinghouse is a virtual marketplace where Jump$tart partners and curriculum providers list their pre-K through college-age personal finance education resources. Teachers, parents and students search the free database to find online learning programs, textbooks, teaching guides, student workbooks and more. Established in the 1990s, the Clearinghouse continues to grow and evolve as more teachers and parents turn to the Internet for up-to-date financial information and teaching tools. The Clearinghouse is found on the web at www.jumpstartclearinghouse.org.
WHAT WE OFFER:
WHAT WE NEED:
• High quality educational resources to be submitted to the Clearinghouse by Jump$tart partners and resource providers.
• Partners and resource providers to check their listings for accuracy, to ensure that Clearinghouse users receive the most up-to-date content in their search results.
• Organizations and state coalitions to link to the Clearinghouse.
• Funding to expand awareness of the Clearinghouse among teachers, parents and students.
• "Ask Anne" is a new feature that allows users to quickly and easily receive answers to questions about the Clearinghouse.
• Resource providers can submit new materials and update existing listings anytime by using the online submission form or by contacting Clearinghouse staff.
• Cover art and graphic images can be uploaded to resource listings.
• Staff can measure Clearinghouse usage with Google Analytics to better serve the educators and students.
• Providers of approved resource listings may use the “listed on the Clearinghouse” logo. Details are available here: http://jumpstart.org/clearinghouse-logo-use-form.html.
Anne Bannister, Manager
Jump$tart Personal Finance Clearinghouse
Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy