Home » State Activities » State Coalitions » Virginia » Activities » Events
The 2015 Virginia Financial Literacy Summit will take place on October 12, 2015!
The 2015 Virginia Financial Literacy Summit is scheduled for October 12, 2015. The goal of the high-profile Summit is to bring together Virginia’s middle and high school teachers as well as the state’s leading proponents of financial literacy to learn about this issue, hear best practices and get additional training on personal finance topics. Last year’s successful event attracted more than 160 attendees.
- Name of Event: Virginia Financial Literacy Summit, by the Virginia Jump$tart Coalition
- Date/Time: October 12, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn at 501 East Broad Street in downtown Richmond
- Cost: FREE event, including complimentary continental breakfast and lunch
- Audience: Middle and high school educators, higher education institutions, as well as businesses, nonprofits and government agencies across the Commonwealth
Share your passion for financial education and support the financial future of Virginia's youth as a Summit sponsor.
Location: Gaylord Resort - National Harbor, MD